Terms and Conditions
By placing an order with The Juicing Company or creating an account with us, you are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to our Terms and Conditions.
You must provide us with a delivery address where you, or someone you know, will be available to receive for delivery. We do not accept liability for damage to delivered products.
If we are unable to deliver, or deliver late for any reasons out with our control, we cannot accept liability for any inconvenience or loss caused.
We must be notified of any changes to delivery address within our order deadlines. We are not obligated to accommodate late changes to your delivery address.
We use a third-party courier for deliveries and cannot guarantee delivery times. All times are indicative only. We endeavour to provide a delivery service to the whole of the UK, but there may be some exceptions on a case-by-case basis. Please contact us for further information.
We kindly ask that you inspect your package as soon as it is delivered. If there are any faults or missing items, you must inform us by email using the contact details on our website. If you do not let us know by email within 3 hours of delivery, we reserve the right not to refund or replace your purchase. Due to the perishable nature of our juices, there is no right to cancel and request a refund under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013.
By ordering from The Juicing Company, you agree you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts and you are at least 18 years of age.
In case of late delivery, you must email us to inform us by close of business on the day of delivery if you have not received your package. After this time, you will have been deemed to have received and accepted the delivery and we will not refund or replace any item.
All juices are freshly made to order and sent in temperature controlling packaging; once delivered, the juices should be transferred to the fridge as soon as possible and will stay fresh for 3 days. If juices are not stored correctly, we cannot offer any refund or replacement for juices that have spoiled.
We recommend seeking advice from your health care professional before starting any cleanse to determine your overall suitability. We provide information about our juices on the website however this does not substitute, in any way, tailored health advice from your health care professional.
Our juices are made in a kitchen that contains nuts and other allergens. By ordering from The Juicing Company, you agree that we cannot be held responsible for any reaction you may have from any of the ingredients.
Should there be a shortage due to supply of any of the ingredients, we will always source the next best ingredient.
The Juicing Company’s juices are not designed to treat, cure or prevent any diseases or illnesses. We do not make any health claims about our juices.
The Juicing Company will not be liable for any illness or sickness occurring while using our juice cleanse or juices.
To fulfil your order, you must provide The Juicing Co. with certain information (which you authorise at payment to provide), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide The Juicing Co. with additional personal information (for a custom order for example), if you contact us directly.
Why We Need Your Information and How We Use It
The Juicing Co rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide our services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
- as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as providing and improving my services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. The Juicing Co share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to The Juicing Co., such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If we sell or merge the business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. The Juicing Co. may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
The Juicing Co. may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
- You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we am required to store data for legal reasons) We will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact The Juicing Co.
For purposes of EU data protection law, we, The Juicing Co are the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com.